Colby Genrich, M.D., family medicine physician and sports medicine specialist at Texas Tech Physicians of El Paso, can speak on how to prepare and train for those Thanksgiving Day 5Ks.
Dr. Genrich can speak to and offer tips on:
- How to prepare for first-time 5K runners
- Avoiding injuries
- Foods to eat before and after the race for energy and recovery
Dr. Genrich is also available to speak on the topics of:
- Sports participation and physicals
- Joint injures /pain (knee /shoulder/hip)
- Heat injuries – heat exhaustion, heat stroke
- Steroid joint and soft tissue injections as well as other medications and to treat sports injuries
- Team physician coverage
Texas Tech Physicians of El Paso is the region’s largest multispecialty medical group practice, with over 250 specialists providing world-class patient care at home. Our physicians are dedicated to excellence and committed to caring for residents of the Borderplex – which includes Texas, New Mexico and Mexico – at convenient locations across the city so families never need to leave the region to find the latest medical and treatment opportunities.