“We are excited to care for our patients in a new location that features a sophisticated, calming design and a more efficient layout and workflow that lets us focus even more on our patients and makes for a better experience,” said Stacy Tarradath, MD, division chief, Cedars-Sinai Urgent Care.
The new Beverly Hills Urgent Care office is located at 8767 Wilshire Blvd., 2nd Floor, Beverly Hills, CA 90211. It will continue to provide patients with convenient healthcare options, including:
- Open seven days a week.
- Offers all urgent care services for adult and pediatric patients.
- Walk-ins are welcome.
- Patients can use Save My Spot on the Cedars-Sinai website or app.
- On-site covered parking is available free of charge with validation for the duration of a visit.
Urgent care remains a convenient option for patients who need immediate help but are not experiencing a medical emergency. Common examples of non-life-threatening illnesses or injuries easily treated by urgent care include:
- Cuts/lacerations with contained bleeding
- Ear infections
- Fever or chills
- Nausea, diarrhea and vomiting
- Urinary tract infections
Patients can visit cedars-sinai.org/urgentcare for current hours of operation and for additional information about all three Cedars-Sinai urgent care locations in Beverly Hills, Culver City and Playa Vista.
Read more on the Cedars-Sinai Blog: Urgent Care vs. Emergency Room, Where Should I Go?