GeSiM is a bioinstrumentation player for 20 years, e.g. the Nano-Plotter for array printing and micropipetting has been established across the world.
But do you know a single platform for 3D-printing of organoids in well plates, with subsequent spinning of polymer meshes by melt electro spinning, and functionalization by Nanoliter pipetting? GeSiM has packed all these functions in a benchtop format to boost your R/D. When your business grows, same tools and methods are available on a cascadable in-line production station as well.
GeSiM machines are usually configured to order, combining following tools and methods (selection):
- Array/ line printing and Nanoliter pipetting with piezo tips and solenoid dispense valves,
- Bulk pipetting with single-use tips,
- Extrusion of high-viscose polymers from cartridges by different methods,
- FDM printing,
- Handling of vials and tubes,
- Pick & place of small solid objects,
- Full 3D-printing, based on external CAD data,
- Plasma treatment for surface preparation,
- Camera inspection and camera-based alignment,
- Nanoimprint lithography, based on a proprietary stamping method.
E,g., manufacturing of microfluidic cartridges by imprinting with subsequent adding of reagents and closing with a lid is just one example. We will be happy to receive your request.