- TOX SPOTLIGHT “Widespread Epigenetic Changes to the Enhancer Landscape of Mouse Liver Induced by a Specific Xenobiotic Agonist Ligand of the Nuclear Receptor CAR”
- TOX SPOTLIGHT “Prenatal Dexamethasone Exposure Induced Alterations in Neurobehavior and Hippocampal Glutamatergic System Balance in Female Rat Offspring”
- TOX SPOTLIGHT “Mechanisms of Chronic Fialuridine Hepatotoxicity as Revealed in Primary Human Hepatocyte Spheroids”
- OPEN ACCESS “Comparison of Zebrafish Larvae and hiPSC Cardiomyocytes for Predicting Drug-Induced Cardiotoxicity in Humans”
- OPEN ACCESS “Nrf2-Regulated miR-380-3p Blocks the Translation of Sp3 Protein and Its Mediation of Paraquat-Induced Toxicity in Mouse Neuroblastoma N2a Cells”
Toxicological Sciences is the official journal of the Society of Toxicology (SOT), a professional and scholarly organization of more than 7,800 scientists from academic institutions, government, and industry representing the great variety of individuals who practice toxicology in the United States and other countries.
Original post https://alertarticles.info