This virtual conference – MSVirtual2020 – involves world class scientists, clinicians and researchers in the field of multiple sclerosis (MS) from around the world presenting the latest research advances, clinical trial data and outcomes, therapeutic advances, new breakthroughs and new cutting-edge technology in MS.
Media registration will allow you to have access to the full program including plenary sessions, invited speakers and platform presentations, and industry supported satellite symposia. Registered media will also have access to presentations that you may have missed 24 hours after their live presentations.
We hope you will join us for this virtual conference.
MSVIRTUAL2020: DETAILS FOR MEDIA
MEDIA REGISTRATION: https://msvirtual2020.org/press-media/
Alternatively, reach out to the press managers directly. Freelancers and Bloggers that are active writers are also welcomed to register.
PROGRAM AT A GLANCE: https://msvirtual2020.org/program/
OPENING AND CLOSING SPEAKERS:
- Welcome Remarks by The Honorable Donna F. Edwards, Former U.S. Representative and person living with MS on September 11 @9:00 a.m. ET
- Opening Presentation by Professor Helen Tremlett on “The MS prodrome” where she will focus on prodrome, or indications of onset of a disease before more diagnostically specific signs and symptoms develop on September 11@ 9:00 a.m. ET (following Welcome)
- Closing Remarks on September 13th @ 2:30 p.m. ET by Professor Frauke Zipp who will present on “New insights on immunopathogenesis” featuring the process of disease development involving an immune response or components thereof.
PRESS EVENT (Links to each event will be provided to registered media closer to the MSVirtual2020)
- Opening Press Conference with ACTRIMS and ECTRIMS Leaders with Q&A (Media only)
- Friday, September 11th @8:00 a.m. ET
- Virtual Coffee Break with the ACTRIMS President (Media Only)
- Provides you with a chance to ask the President questions regarding key presentations, major conference research themes, studies and clinical outcomes, breakthroughs, current challenges and what’s next in MS research, etc.
- Sunday, September 13th @ 7:30 a.m.ET
- Early Availability of Embargoed Late Breaker Abstracts for Media Only
- Thursday Morning, September 24th
- Late-Breaker Press Event – Q&A with Investigators (Media only)
- Friday, September 25th @ 9:00 a.m.ET
- Encore Event: Late Breaker Presentations (Open to all attendees and media)
- Saturday, September 26th at 9-10:30
- Encore Event: Covid-19 and MS Special Session (For all attendees and media)
- Saturday, September 26th @ 10:45-12:15
EMBARGOED DATES: The attending media must adhere to the embargoed dates. Abstracts and featured research accepted for presentation at MSVirtual2020 are embargoed until they are in the online meeting library:
- Full text of regular abstracts will be published September 1.
- Full text of Late-Breaking Abstracts will be published on September 25. (Media can access them on the morning of September 24th upon request).
FOR MEDIA REGISTRATION, QUESTIONS OR INTERVIEW REQUESTS: Go to Press Managers:
Original post https://alertarticles.info