Among the leading research published in the November issue are five Tox Spotlight articles:
- “Triclosan-Selected Host-Associated Microbiota Perform Xenobiotic Biotransformations in Larval Zebrafish,” discussing molecular, biochemical, and systems toxicology
- “Neurological Effects in the Offspring after Switching from Tobacco Cigarettes to E-cigarettes during Pregnancy in a Mouse Model,” offering neurotoxicology research
- “Development of a Novel AOP for Cyp2F2-Mediated Lung Cancer in Mice,” reporting on carcinogenesis
- “Strategies for Rapid Risk Assessment of Color Additives Used in Medical Devices,” presenting findings on regulatory science, risk assessment, and decision-making
- “Engineered Cardiac Tissues Generated in the Biowire II: A Platform for Human-Based Drug Discovery,” elucidating emerging technologies, methods, and models (open-access article)
Additional articles in this issue cover computational toxicology and databases and developmental and reproductive toxicology, as well as genetic and epigenetic toxicology.
Toxicological Sciences is the official journal of the Society of Toxicology (SOT), a professional and scholarly organization of more than 8,100 scientists from academic institutions, government, and industry representing the great variety of individuals who practice toxicology in the United States and other countries. The mission of Toxicological Sciences is to publish a broad spectrum of impactful research in the field of toxicology.
Original post https://alertarticles.info